Trap Rap Beats















Regardless of who comes out on top…

It’s no secret that we are on the brink of what could be the greatest Battle in modern Hip Hop. As we speak these artists that we have cherished for over a decade are more than likely preparing to go head to head in spectacular fashion. What not a lot of people are talking about though is that this is more than likely the last big hurrah for Kendrick, Drake, & Cole.

Don’t get me wrong I’m sure all of them will be putting out music for years to come but let’s face it they’ve been on top of the game for a decade and a half and that’s a long time in hip-hop years. I’m almost 30 now and I was in high school when these guys started blowing up.

I can’t explain how excited I am to see these guys really give it their all and display the talents that they’ve learned over that time, so regardless of who comes out on top, who is named the winner, or if it even happens, I just want to take the time to give these guys their flowers, and thank them for a generations worth of parties, memories, and energy.

Regardless of who you are rooting for you have to agree, it’s a good day to be a hip hop fan!

submitted by /u/highimpactlaziness
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/1bmelu8/regardless_of_who_comes_out_on_top/

Comments