Trap Rap Beats















I separated the skits on College Park into their own tracks so you don’t have to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grixJ5okkmI&ab_channel=ArmyofOne

The video above has the skits entirely removed, which should be enough for most people.

I genuinely think College Park is a great album and I’m personally happy to listen to it including the skits, but I would agree they’re very heavy handed and a lot of people will be turned off by them. I also feel the skits wouldn’t work in a group setting, so splitting them into their own tracks allows you to press the skip button ahead of time and not reach blindly for your phone after you get done bumping Paradise II. I know it’s an artistic choice to leave them attached to the songs, and that doing this to College Park is a tad hypocritical while I’m also a fierce defender of the GKMC skits, but there’s no 2 minute 48 second long skits on that album.

The tracklist has increased from 17 to 30 tracks with my edit, coincidentally the same amount as Vinyl Days. It would have been 32 tracks, but I decided to leave both Wake Up and Lightsabers untouched, as the short narration on the end of Wake Up isn’t as sore a thumb as on other tracks, and the phone call at the end of Lightsabers in only 5 seconds long, and it seems kind of pointless to make it its own track. This was also sourced from a CD rip, so I’ve made a lossless WAV version and an MP3 version as well so you can rock the album with an album cover and save some space.

submitted by /u/Army-of-One-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/11bjcfi/i_separated_the_skits_on_college_park_into_their/

Comments